Seeking Maximum Compensation For The Injured
In New Hampshire, you can seek compensation for injuries suffered in an accident as long as you are not more than 50 percent at fault. In Massachusetts, you can be compensated as long as you are less than 50 percent at fault.
At Zumbado & Elmore, our Hampton, New Hampshire, and Boston-based personal injury lawyers offer a free initial consultation to discuss fault and other issues if you have been injured in an accident.
Our personal injury practice includes the following types of cases:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents: Insurance companies will often try to get you to make a recorded statement about your injuries. However, you should never do so without a lawyer’s advice.
- Rear-end collisions: While fault is often clear in rear-end collisions, proving the extent of your injuries can require a lawyer’s help.
- Rollover accidents: SUVs are more prone to rollover accidents that often result in serious and catastrophic injuries.
- Passenger injuries: Car accidents that result in injury or death of a passenger can be very complex. Our attorneys can review your case and explain your options.
- Motorcycle accidents: Insurance companies often attempt to shift fault in motorcycle accidents to the person on the bike.
- Boating accidents: Without skid marks or traffic signs, expert investigation is usually needed to determine what happened in a boating accident.
Serious And Catastrophic Injuries
- Burn injuries: It’s important not to settle a catastrophic injury case until you fully understand how the injury will affect you in the future.
- Brain/spinal injuries: A back injury or traumatic brain injury (TBI) can change your life in an instant. Our lawyers will work hard to help you recover enough compensation to meet your future needs.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Property owners will generally claim contributory negligence in slip-and-fall accident cases. Early investigation is often the key to winning a slip-and-fall case. The defect that causes you to fall will often be corrected or changed. That means that prompt action must be taken to preserve evidence.
- Dog bites: Strict liability is the law when it comes to dog bite cases. Even if you stepped onto the dog owner’s property, we can still hold the owner responsible in most cases.
- Workers’ compensation: Not everyone who is injured at work will need a lawyer’s help. However, it still pays to learn more about your rights.
- Workplace injuries: An injury that occurred at work could be due to the fault of a third party. A third party’s negligence can trigger more than one option to get compensation.
- Ladder and scaffolding falls: Falls from ladders or scaffolding result in very serious injuries, including head trauma and spinal cord damage.
Schedule A Free Consultation Now
To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney at our firm, call 800-926-7677 or contact us through email. If you are not able to come to our Hampton or Boston law offices, our lawyers will come to you. We serve clients from Rockingham County and throughout the Boston metro.